• Breathing exercises improve concentration and energy levels.
• Relaxation techniques clear the mind, allowing for better memory retention.
• Postures help recharge a weak immune system and strengthen the core, stabilizing muscles in the abdomen and back.
• Posture work also helps tone the body and reduce obesity, maintaining a child’s natural flexibility which can start to shut down from an early age.
• Yoga classes help develop creativity and self expression, and improve self-confidence through vocalization techniques and postures designed to release day-to-day anxieties.
• The practice of yoga improves co-ordination and balance, promotes healthy sleep patterns and allows children to explore their intuitive and spiritual side.
Saturday-Special for children and parents
"Der Geheimnisvolle Apfelbaum" -
Date: March 17th 2018 @ IBIS (Independent Bonn International School), Tulpenbaumweg 42, Heiderhof, 53177
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 am with a picnic in the playground afterwards.
Independent Bonn International School (IBIS). A regular termly class for children attending IBIS, the Independent Bonn International School.
€ 30/ 30 minutes